Pages

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Pinterestings news from Compassion

There's been a lot happening during this month to get the word out about Compassion! This week is no exception. Compassion is holding a Pinterest contest for Compassion sponsors. Basically all you need to do is create a board and pin a picture of you and your sponsored child and pin this logo...

Every repin will add you name into a drawing for a $25 gift for your sponsored child or a $100 gift for your sponsored child's family. Pretty cool right??

Follow this link to see all the details of the contest.

I have to admit, I'm a technologically challenged teenager. This month I've done more blogging and pinning and whatnot on the internet than I have in the last five years. I honestly didn't know what Pinterest was until this past Monday when I created an account. I think Compassion is really smart, though, in using social media to let people know about child sponsorship.

You should definitely check out the contest, it may lead your friends to sponsoring a child, or you may win a gift to give to your sponsored child!

So, from a technologically challenged teen, here's one more link...

Click here to follow me on Pinterest


God bless,

Dionne

No comments:

Post a Comment